Asus ZenWatch 2 is one of the best smartwatches which are available in the market these days. Asus Company has developed this new smartwatch with great features which will leave consumers in awe. It was released in September 2015. This Asus ZenWatch 2 comes with amazing design outlook and looks totally different from the previous versions. So let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Asus ZenWatch 2 down below.
Full Specification of Asus ZenWatch 2:
As this is one of the best smartwatches developed by Asus it also has quite a lot of attractive features. The watch comes with high-quality stainless steel body and with great style and powerful functionality. Some of the specifications have been listed below. Have a look at them.
The Asus ZenWatch 2 has an excellent design is built with a high-quality stainless steel. It is also available in two sizes and two colors with a crown button. The design of this smartwatch is unique when compared to other similar watches.
The display of Asus ZenWatch 2 is 1.63 inches. It also comes with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which has a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels and also 278 ppi pixel densities. The display of this smartwatch is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which is scratch resistant.
The battery capacity of Asus ZenWatch 2 is 400 mAh, and it is a non-removable Li-Lon battery. The battery can last up to 48 hours when it is charged fully.
Asus ZenWatch 2 comes with an internal memory of 4 GB. It also has a 512 MB RAM.
Asus ZenWatch 2 runs with the Android Wear OS. It has been equipped with a Qualcomm MSM8926 and a Snapdragon 400 quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7. It also comes with a GPU of Adreno 305.
The other features of Asus ZenWatch 2 include sensors like acceleration, MP3 player, Voice dial or commands, Bluetooth, Sound alert with MP3 WAV ringtone, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g. This is available in three colors which are Gunmetal, Silver, and Rose Gold.
So these are some of the major features of Asus ZenWatch 2. Now without wasting any time let’s move on to the Pros and Cons of this smartwatch.
Pros and Cons of Asus ZenWatch 2:
- The smartwatch has better battery backup which is 400 mAh and gives talk time of up to 48 hours with a fast magnetic charger.
- It has 4 GB internal storage of memory, and it also has a 512 MB RAM.
- The processor is well developed with a new version of OS chipset of Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon and a 400 Qual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex – A7 processor.
- It is very easy to use because of its user-friendly interface.
- There is no heart rate sensor, camera, GPS.
- The smart watches is without cellular connectivity and large bezels still present.
- Its new crown button is soft and terrible and may break. The price is also quite high compared to the other SmartWatches.
- One of the biggest cons of this smartwatch is that there is no card slot.