While you are running, swimming or riding, you don’t look for the distance or the time you have traveled. And it is not possible to keep the records manually by yourself because when you do such type of physical activities, you become quite tired also.
Likewise, the all new Garmin Vivoactive HR is the ideal device that can keep and track each and every record when you are doing some physical exercise. The Garmin Vivoactive HR is an excellent device that also has an inbuilt GPS tracking facilities in it. It is a smartwatch that can be useful for the person because you can track many things while doing Exercises.
Apparently, if you care about the timings and distance, then you have to get a Garmin Vivoactive device for your needs.
Garmin Vivoactive HR- What exactly it is
Garmin Vivoactive HR is a GPS based tracking device that can track your records of Swimming, Running in a perfect way. It also called as a smartwatch that is which have lots of exciting features for it.
Garmin Vivoactive HR- Fundamental Features
- The device is fully GPS based
- It has a high-resolution color touch screen display.
- It keeps records of biking, running, swimming, etc.
- You can customize the watch by your own need.
- You can collect the widgets from the app store.
- Options like smart notifications and smart coaching are present in the watch.
- It is compatible with various devices that include Edge 1000, Edge 520 and may more.
- It gives 13 hours of complete tracking.
- The strap of the watch is made up of silicon.
- The HR band is removable and can be replaced.
- The pixels of the display is 205/148 pixels.
- It has a navigation data screen.
- The device is water resistant.
- It also has features like a barometer, electronic compass, and a heart rate monitor.
- The interesting features is that the battery of the watch lasts for more than 4 days easily.
Garmin Vivoactive HR- Pros and Cons:
As you have seen the best part of the Garmin Vivoactive HR Watch now, just have a look at the pros and cons of it.
Garmin Vivoactive Pros:
- It has a good battery life.
- Amazing tracking features.
- Steady On built heart rate monitor.
- Able to receive notification through Bluetooth compatible devices.
- The device can be paired with a chest related heart rate device.
- Fully waterproof.
Garmin Vivoactive HR Cons:
- The design is like ordinary watches.
- There are only a few apps available in the library.
- Excessive notifications from the Garmin Connect will disturb you.
- Forceful movements can lead the watch to lose its contact that is related to the heart rate reading.
- The quality of the band of the watch is not good.
Now when you will do your exercise or things like swimming, running you can easily track your record by the Garmin Vivoactive HR.