HTC is among the most desired smartphone brand in the smartphone world that is well know for manufacturing High-End phone and Mid-range phone. The reason for its widespread popularity is because of its performance and looks. Following the same tradition, HTC has recently launched their flagship phone, and that also comes with killer specification.
If you are a fan of HTC then you might be curious of HTC 10 here I got an article for you HTC 10 Pros and Cons. As the company has recently launched another masterpiece called HTC 10, somewhere in mid-2016. The model of smartphone is 10. The specialty of this HTC smartphone is that it features a custom HTC user interface called the HTC Sense UI. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.1. So let’s see what’s HTC 10 Pros and Cons own below.
Design And Build:
HTC 10 is build of plastic and has dimensions of 145.9×71.9x9mm, which is 5.74×2.83×0.35 inches. Also, it has a volume rockers on the right-hand side of device. The handset weighs around 161 g (5.68 oz), which is a pretty lightweight when held. The weight is actually dependent according to the build quality of the phone.
HTC 10 smartphone has got a powerful camera of 12 megapixels camera with Optical Image Stabilizer. Also, it has a dual LED flash and laser auto focus features in it. Whereas front camera is 5 megapixels, with autofocus, HDR, and it supports up to 1080p resolution.
Battery in the HTC 10 smartphone is of 3000 mAh capacity. The battery is a nonremovable battery. The battery life of the phone is quite decent and for moderated using this can be
The operating system on this device is Android 6.0.1, which is Marshmallow. The device has a planned upgrade till the next update of Android Nougat.
RAM and Storage:
RAM on this phone is 4 GB and has an inbuilt capacity of 16 GB and 64 GB respectively. Users can add a memory card for extra storage capacity, as it has a memory upgrade support of 256 GB, in a dedicated slot for memory card.
Pros and Cons of HTC:
HTC 10 Pros
- Built and design of handset are pretty impressive so to speak. Phone has got a pretty good looks and also, the design adds a premium look to handset. The hands-on experience is naturally comfortable by all means.
- Camera on this phone is also a key feature of why it should be purchased. The users of this phone will surely have a good time taking good photos with it. The powerful camera of 12 megapixels and the front-facing 5 megapixels are of very good quality, that has the ability to capture good quality images.
- Device has got Corning Gorilla glass protection, which is a plus point of the device. Device will have no chance of getting scratches when used in a rough way.
- A 4 GB RAM is another key feature of device, that simply is stunning by all means and also will be fast for sure. It ensures a very fast multi-tasking and also has no chance of lagging.
- Operating system too is superb, pretty smooth. The makers at HTC has done a very good thing by adding a feature of upgrading Android version of the phone. In that way, a user won’t have to switch to other phones when a new version of Android will be launched.
- A 3000 mAh capacity battery also adds a life to this excellent device for sure. This ability of battery is supposed to last for more than a day even with heavy usage.
HTC 10 Cons
- Smartphone is a complete package in itself, but it surely does have some problems with it. Like the operating system, no doubt it can be upgraded to Android Nougat, but there is no assurance that the latest Android version will work fine on the device (only if it requires a different system).
- Battery in it is good, but there is no assurance of it lasting for a day after a heavy usage. The battery may tend to decrease in a very rapid speed, which is a very bad thing.