Honor 5X is a Smartphone produced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Huawei. This Smart Android phone had been already available in the market and competing with its rival brands well. It has an accurate size of 5.5 inch, which is comfortable for the users to carry easily on their hand. This Smartphone comes with some of the cool features, within an exceptional price that one will look for.
Now if you are among those people looking to purchase Huawei Honor 5X but do not know the pros and cons, then you are in the right place. As in this post, I will let you know about Huawei 5X pros and cons.
Huawei Honor 5X Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5X remains on the top list of mid range Smartphone thanks to its specification, check them all below:
The design of Huawei Honor 5X comes with an aluminum body having a design of different colors, including white, black and gold. It is thin and smooth phone having a fingerprint sensor on the back part of it, which is designed by the metallic chamfered edge.
Also, a thin antenna line runs across the line of the phone. This Smartphone is designed by the curved-edge glasses on the front part where aerospace-class aluminum is being used on the back of it. Overall this phone has got a beautiful outlook and design.
The display of Huawei Honor 5X is large enough having a size of 5.5 inches and screen resolution of 1080×1920 pixels with a PPI Pixel of 401 per inch. It has a full HD display where the images looks sharp and clean.
The rear camera of Huawei Honor 5X is of 13MP and the secondary camera for Selfies is of 5MP. The rear camera of this Smartphone includes the features of manual control, capturing the videos in slow motion, DNG raw capture etc.
Huawei Honor 5x is powered by a non-removal 3000mAh battery, which stands by 740 hours where you can talk, play, listen to the music and watch videos continuously for at least 26 hours having it fully charged.
The Approximate price of Huawei Honor 5X is $184.
Pros and Cons of Huawei Honor 5X:
Huawei Honor 5X Pros:
- It comes with a great design built and protected by the aluminum body.
- The rear camera of this device has a great picture quality as well good for HD video recording.
- It has got a Fingerprint sensor for better security of the device.
- The memory is expandable up to 128GB.
- It has got a good battery backup for gaming and other multimedia functions.
Huawei Honor 5X Cons
- It is powered by a non-removal battery so you have to change the smartphone if the battery get damaged.
- The device does support the fast charging technology that means you have to wait for long until the phone gets fully charged.
- The Device is not protected with gorilla glass for better protection from outside damages.
- IR sensor is not developed in this device.
After going through this article, I hope you came to know about Huawei Honor 5X pros and cons and its specifications.