Huawei P9 is a Smart Android phone produced by the Chinese company. This Smart Android phone had been already available in the market as it has been launched in April 2016. It is a good phone to use having an accurate size of 5.2 inch, which is comfortable for the users to carry easily on their hand.
This Smart Chinese phone comes with some of the cool features, within an exceptional price that one will look to have within their Smartphone.Here we would like to describe Huawei P9 Pros and Cons in detail.
If you are among the person likes to purchase Huawei P9 but do not know pros and cons of it, then you are in a right place. As through a help of this piece of written I let you all about the pros and cons of Huawei P9, So go through article to know pros and cons and to understand more this Smart Android Chinese phone.
Design of Huawei P9 comes with a metal body having a design of different colors, including silver, red, gold, blue and rose gold. It is a thin and smooth phone having a fingerprint sensor on back part of it, which is designed by the metallic chamfered edge.
Also a thin antenna line runs across the line of this phone.This Smartphone produced by a Chinese company is designed by a curved-edge glasses on front part of it, where aerospace-class aluminum is being used on back of it. Overall this phone has got a Got look and is design perfectly.
Display of Huawei P9 is large enough having 5.5 inches and screen resolution of 1800×1920 pixel a PPI Pixel of 423 per inch. It is a full HD display with hard thin bezels at side of it and protected by Gorilla Glass, where the icon of it looks sharp and clean.
Huawei P9 is a Smartphone with dual primary camera co-designed by Leica, having a size of 1.25um pixel with 12MP sensors. Front camera of Huawei P9 is of 8MP with F2.4 aperture, camera of this phone include the features of manual control, capturing videos in slow motion, DNG raw capture, Laser-assisted AF and some other. Well, the camera of this Android Chinese phone is a good budget camera, which can capture photo in an exceptional way.
Battery used in Huawei P9 is a nonremovable Li-on 34000mah battery. You cannot say that the battery of Huawei P9 is stunning helping its users to use for a week but on another hand, it is also not too worse since you can regularly use it for around one and half days of its full charge.
Huawei P9 Pros and Cons in Detial:
Huawei P9 Pros:
- Front camera of this Smartphone extremely goes well in taking Selfies.
- Screen of this Smartphone is protected by the Gorilla Glass 3
- It has got Leica camera which captures a high-quality photograph.
- It has big RAM for better multitasking. Also, you can find numbers of storage within this device.
- The display of it is a compact full HD display.
- Good battery backup.
- This Smartphone is developed with fingerprint 2.0, which will help its users to control over it simply by sliding.
- One can fell the best ever game playing on this Smartphone, due to the presence of Powerful GPU on it.
- It has got a great Octa-Core processor.
- It is comfortable to carry on a single hand since it has got a lightweight.
- The design is simply stunning.
Huawei P9 Cons:
- Battery of this Smartphone cannot be replaced since it is not a removal battery.
- Price of it is too high, being a Chinese company phone.
- There is no extra slot for Sim 2 else it needs to be shared by slot of MicroSD card.
- IR sensor is not developed in this Device.
Dear reader Huawei P9 is a good Smart Android phone, providing you some of the best features that you can ever have. This Smartphone is designed excellently with lots of pros to go with, where you can find the only little amount of cons. Using this Device produce by Chinese phone will not be a bad idea, as you go through many pros using it.