iPhones, as we all know are not just phones, but they are also trendsetters. People prefer using the phone, not only for the purpose of using for calls but also for setting a style statement. These phones are of premium built quality. The designs are also very good and bold.
The Newest launch of the iPhone series is the iPhone 7, which is a premium handset and is a trademark regarding style and design. Also, it is a phone awaited and a highly anticipated device that is sure to make a bang in the market after its launch.
The iPhone 7 has a bigger display if compared to the previously launched iPhones. The iPhone 7 comes with a big 5.5-inch Retina screen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels, with a multitouch capacitive Ion Strengthened glass as the protection along with Oleophobic coating on the surface. This ensures a much better widescreen video experience.
Build And Design
The build quality of the iPhone 7 is extremely impressive, and we talk about the design, it is slightly different from the usual Apple trademark design. This time the makers in Apple Inc. has decided to make it bigger and more rounded on the edges, making it very comfortable while holding it.
The OS in the phone is iOS 10.0.1, which can be upgradable to iOS 10.1 with Apple A10 Fusion.
The storage capacity of the phone is 32/128/256 GB. Which are to be sold at different prices respectively, according to the storage capacities.
The iPhone 7 comes with a 3 GB RAM, which will be a great thing when it comes to multi-tasking and running heavy apps and games. The RAM capacity in the phone sure seems less, but it should do well, without any issues.
The camera on this handset is a Dual 12 Mega Pixel camera, which has phase detection, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, Quad LED (dual tone) flash. The video is of 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps. And the secondary camera is a 7 Mega Pixel camera, f/2.2, 32mm, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR.
The iPhone 7 is enabled with an accelerometer, fingerprint, proximity, barometer, gyro, and compass.
The iPhone 7 has a Li-ion battery capacity of 2900 mAh which will give the user a standby of up to 384 h (3G) and a talk time of up to 21 h (3G). Also, the device can play music for up to 60 h. We expect next year iPhone 8 is also coming hope it will be best than other iphones.
iPhone 7 Pros And Cons
The iPhone like any other device has got pros and cons, which I would like to present to you.
Pros of iPhone 7
- The iPhone has got powerful 12 MegaPixel camera which is a very good thing. As seen earlier, the iPhones usually have a very good camera which has been used in this one again. Also, there is a LED flash which is a plus point, as you will be able to take photographs even in low light areas.
- Another thing that surely is very great in this phone is the operating system. The iPhone 7 comes pre-loaded with IOS 10.0.1 which is a very good thing, as the previous versions of the iOS are outdated now, this OS surely will be a good reason to buy the brand new iPhone 7.
- The storage capacity of the iPhone 7 surely is another great reason to own this device. The handset comes in 3 different storage capacity models, which varies in the prices respectively.
- The front camera of 7 Mega Pixel is surely another great feature that cannot be out looked in the age of selfies. The users would surely go crazy for the sharp picture quality of the 7 Mega Pixel camera of the iPhone 7.
- The 5.5-inch big display is yet another good thing in this handset. The new and improved design of the phone too is a good thing about the phone, which would be very comfortable for the users to hold. The curved edges on the sides are meant for the users’ comforts.
Cons of iPhone 7
- The first thing that disheartens regarding the phone is the 3 GB RAM. If we compare with the other phones of other brands of this price segment, the RAM capacity is very low.
- Limited to transfer files between devices.
- Same design factor of iPhone 6+, I would say iPhone 5/5S has better design language.
- Super costly while there is no unique feature to get.
- No headphone jack, you have to carry headphone connector all the time.
- Yes, the camera is nice, but camera bump is another cons of iPhone 7. I would suggest you get a cover to avoid camera scratches.
- iPhone 7 pros and cons