Lenovo is one of the popular smartphones making companies in the world, and with its latest release, the Lenovo Lenovo Z5 has created a buzz in the market. So in this article, I am going to discuss some of the Lenovo Z5 Pros & Cons so that you can get a closer look before purchasing it.
Lenovo Z5 Pros & Cons
- Lenovo Z5 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo)
- Internal memory of 64/128 GB
- 6GB of RAM for multitasking.
- Bezel Less Display
- Battery capacity of 3300 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Non-Removable Battery
- No NFC Supported
- The Gyro sensor is missing.
- No Water & Dustproof
- No Wireless Charging