Taking the success of its Q Series a bit ahead and empowering the smartphone with high graded technologies, LG Q7 is laced with improved camera specifications, enhanced speed, new technology and high-end features. LG Q7 is all set to accompany increased RAM, battery power, memory slot and even a faster processor. Let’s Discuss LG Q7 Pros and Cons
LG Q7 Pros and Cons
- Dual Micro SD Slot for expandable memory, which is not present in other smartphones
- Latest technology processor for excellent operating speed
- LG Q7 has equipped with Mediatek MT6750S Chipset
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- Battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- No fast charging
- No waterproof and dustproof
- Slightly expensive for the average consumer
- Heavy to in hand carry.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
Related Post: LG V35 Thinq Pros & Cons