LG Watch Urbane is one of the best smartwatches with full metal body and with an interchangeable stitched real leather strap. This smart watch comes with a stainless steel body with a narrow bezel which makes the device smooth and stylist. It has released in the year 2015 month of October. LG Watch Urbane comes with a better performance with great features. So let’s know pros and cons of LG Watch Urbane below:
Full Specification of LG Watch
LG has built the smartwatches with great powerful features and performance which will strike in the smartwatch market. The body dimension come with 45.5 x 52.2 x 10.9 mm (1.79 x 2.06 x 0.43 in) and with great style and awesome performance. The features of sensor come with accelerometer, gyro, heart rate and proximity. If you want to know more specifications of LG Watch Urbane then have a look below:
The smart LG Watch Urbane comes with awesome and stylish design with full metal body and an interchangeable smooth real leather belt. It is built with stainless steel with dust and water-resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
The display of LG Watch Urbane comes with a bright display of 1.3 inches with 16 colors resolution of 320 x 320 pixels and with 245 ppi pixel density with Multitouch screen.
The battery of LG Watch Urbane is powered by 410 mAh and non-removable Li-Ion battery. The power of the battery backup of this smartwatch is really good which will give you a 24 hours backup with a full charge.
The storage memory of LG Watch Urbane comes with 4 GB of internal storage and 512 MB of RAM without a card slot.
The processor of LG Watch Urbane runs with Android Wear OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 and Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 of Andreno 305.
Other features of LG Watch Urbane that will shock the consumers like sensors accelerometer, proximity, gyro, and heart rate. It includes MP3, Photo viewer, voice dial/commands, Wi-Fi., Bluetooth, vibration alert, MP3 WAV ringtones, SMS, Email, and IM.
Pros of LG Watch Urbane
- It has 4 GB of internal storage with 512 of RAM which can store your important smart apps and files.
- The battery performance is better with 410 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery which will give backup of two days.
- The processor platform is well developed with Android Wear OS chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Qual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7.
- Display size is 1.3 inches which have a resolution of 320 x 320 pixels with 245 ppi pixel density.
- The colors of LG Watch Urbane are available in two colors Silver and Gold, and it is very simple and easy to use.
- The design is an awesome and stylish with stainless steel body.
Cons of LG Watch Urbane
- There is no cellular connectivity features included like SIM, card slot, camera, loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack, GPS, USB, Browser, and Java.
- The price range is high compared to other smartwatches available in the market.
- The weight of LG Watch Urbane is heavy and bulky and no ambient light sensor. The heavy weight will make it difficult to wear while running or even walking.