Meizu is a Chinese cell phone company which is very popular worldwide for their smartphone. Now they are planning to launch their another budget smartphone that is called Meizu E3. Let’s discuss some Meizu E3 Pros & Cons.
Meizu E3 Pros & Cons
- It comes with Android OS, v7.1.2
- Meizu E3 display has good pixel density for its full HD+ resolution
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB
- Supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- It has the battery capacity of 3360 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Design and build quality are great.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- No NFC Supported
- Non-removable Battery
- No FM Radio