New Moto G5 Plus smartphones come with a refreshed design along with a full metal body. The camera of this device gets a larger aperture. Motorola mentioned it as an uncompromised device, which to give better spec in all part. Let me take you on this device features and will let you know whether this device is uncompromising or not. Let’s talk about the Pros & Cons of Moto G5 Plus
Moto G5 Plus Pros and Cons
- Larger f/1.7 aperture and dual pixel technology to give better details and better shutter speed.
- Better performance with upgraded Snapdragon 625 chip and Adreno 605 GPU.
- TurboPower lets a user charge the device immediately.
- Battery backup is quite good; you can get a full day with a single charge with moderated usage.
- Water repellent nano-coating to help in accidental water splash and in slight rain.
- NFC supported.
- Design of new Moto G5 Plus doesn’t look premium, whereas it looks like old generation’s Galaxy device. Screen to body ration also not impressive, in 2017 many would give thumbs down to this device.
- No improvement in front camera; for a selfie lover, it’s not a good choice indeed.
- Hybrid slot, which means you can not use two SIMs and MicroSD card altogether. This could be deal breaking for some use for sure.
- Only two color variants to choose from.
Related Post: Moto G6 Pros & Cons