In this modern world uncountable numbers of phone and Smartphone were being produced by different companies, where each and every phone has got the pros and cons of using them. So we are here with you for share some Motorola X Play pros and cons.
Motorola X Play Smartphone is neither a flagship nor a budget; else it is a standard medium class Smartphone with some of the appealing features including Hardware as well as the Software.
Today basically, I would like to discuss about the Motorola X play pros & cons. So go through the article to know the pros and cons of this latest Smartphone available in the market.
Motorola X play is a solid, good looking phone; this phone from Motorola is designing brilliantly including materials like supple leather, natural wood, as well as metal. It has got a shatterproof display, with 21 MP camera and transform with Moto mods.
The battery of Motorola x play was the most pleasing part of this device. The non-removal 3,630 mAh cell of this battery is bigger than every similar size device available in the market. The battery life of this device will help you to manage for at least two days, or else if you are among the game lover it will allow you to go for the duration of the day.
The display of this Motorola X Play is large enough having 5.5 inch which is full HD with a pixel density of 403 (pixel per inch). Also, the screen of the body of this phone is 74.4% which makes the phone looks awesome.
The display of Motorola X play is extremely large having a size of 5.5 inches; it is full HD having a pixel density of 403 (pixel per inch). The body of this latest phone produced by Motorola is 74.4 % which makes much attractable to the looks of it.
The Camera of Motorola X Play is similar to its older version Moto X style, which comes with 21MP sensor that can take photo resolution of 5248x 3936 having HDR feature on it. It also has got a dual led flash with dual tone.
Motorola X Play Pros and Cons
Motorola X Play Pros
- The battery of Motorola X Play is just awesome with a large 3630 mAh battery which let its normal users to use it more than a two days whereas the gamers can use it for a day.
- The charging technology of this Smartphone produced by Motorola is just fast, which takes less amount of time to get fully charged.
- The display of this Motorola X Play is large enough having 5.5 inch which is full HD with a pixel density of 403 (pixel per inch). Also, the screen of the body of this phone is 74.4% which makes the phone looks awesome.
- This Smartphone has got a camera with 21 megapixels having dual led flash with dual tone.
- Using this Smartphone one can expand the external memory up to 128GB, which is much greater than the normal phone.
- The display of this Smartphone is protected by the Gorilla glasses 3 from the Corning, which will particularly protect the display of it from scratch.
Motorola X play Cons
- Motorola X play does not have a feature of slow motion within its camera.
- This Smartphone is not enabling by the Wi-Fi connection.
- Barometer is missing within this Smartphone.
- You would find no infrared sensor which can be used for the wireless connection of your home to control electrical appliances like AC and TV.
- The temperature sensor is also missing in this Smartphone.
- It has got a 2 GB RAM which is not sufficient for multitasking and extreme gaming.
- It is too thick with 10.9 mm, which makes the users uncomfortable to carry it on their single hand.
Watch Full Review in Below Video:-
So this is all about the pros and cons of Motorola X Play. Motorola X Play has got a great advantage of using it, as it allows you to listen to FM, enables you to expand the external memory up to 128GB and many others features. Since it has got an advantage of using it.
It also has gone a disadvantage like it does not have the feature of slow motion; temperature sensor is not available and some other. Dear reader, i do hope so, after going through this article you would come to know about the pros and cons of Motorola X Play or advantage and disadvantage of using it.