Nokia is known for some of the best smartphones which come with great design and build quality. Now Nokia 5.1 is an Android Smartphone which is expected to launch at the end of this month. In this article, we are going to share Nokia 5.1 Pros & Cons in detail.
Nokia 5.1 Pros & Cons
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo)
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB
- Battery capacity of 2970 mAh which is good for heavy usage
- Great Camera Quality
- No dual camera set up.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Non-Removable Battery
- No Fast Charging Support
- No Water Resistant
Read Also: Nokia 6.1 Plus Pros & Cons
- Nokia 5 1 pros and cons