OnePlus is a company; that is new in the mobile phones marketing. But within a very short period, it has managed to make a name for itself. The company has become so popular in the recent years, due to the remarkable phones that this brand has manufactured in the last few years.
Another piece from the company is out and is named the OnePlus 3. This is a phone that everyone has their eyes on. Apart from being a smartphone that it is, the look of this phone is also breath taking. So, without any further delay, let me give you some details on the specs of OnePlus 3 and clear some doubt of HTC One Plus Pros and Cons.
Build and Design
The entire device is made up of good quality plastic. The design of the handset is a very classy finish. The power button and volume rockers are shifted to the left-hand side of the phone. The right-hand side is without any buttons of any kind.
The handset has a 5.5-inch screen, having a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Also, the screen is protected with Corning Gorilla glass four on the top of the screen. With 401 PPI density, AMOLED display quality is quite sharp and please to watch movies and play videos.
The operating system on the phone is Android 6.0.1 which is the Marshmallow version of Android. But as a flagship, a user can expect future upgradations to Android Noughat.
RAM and Storage
The device has got an incredibly powerful 6 GB RAM. The people behind this device have made absolutely no compromise regarding the RAM on this one. This will ensure a faster performance of the phone, even when the user is multi tasking, there won’t be any sort of lag of any kind. Plus, the game lovers would have no issues while running high intensive games. The storage, on the other hand, is 64 GB on the internal, and it has no external card slot.
The battery in this device is of 3000 mAh capacity, which is not removable from the device. It would have better if OnePlus look in the battery department, as it competitor gets higher battery capacity.
The rear camera on this device is of 16 mega pixels, which has a LED flash, phase detection, optical image stabilization, and autofocus. Rear camera is able to click good images, low-light click also not so much noisy, which is usable. The secondary camera of the phone is 8 mega pixels, which seems to be an excellent option for selfie lovers. The secondary camera itself is so powerful that it can shoot high definition video of 1080p resolution.
OnePlus 3 Pros and Cons:
- The camera, of course, has an advantage over other smartphones. After all, who will not like a 16 mega pixels camera and a front facing 8 mega pixels camera? And not only that, both the cameras are able to shoot high definition still pictures as well as videos of 1080p resolution.
- The incredibly fast 6 GB RAM is another feature of the smartphone that can’t simply be missed out. The RAM in this phone surely had made this handset above other phones for sure.
- The 5.5-inch screen is another addition to awesomeness in the phone. The device enhances great viewing angles, as well as a good display quality, which also has the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 4, ensuring a safety from any major damages.
- The 3000 mAh battery is not sufficient for a device which has a 6 GB RAM on it. No doubt the phone will run fast as hell, but will also drain the battery at a very high rate. Regardless the price point, the makers should have put in more efficient battery for a better back up.
- The limited storage of 64 GB is another reason for its downfall. The specs are all very great, but the storage capacity of only 64 GB is a disappointment. The makers did not add a dedicated memory card slot on the phone, which the users will certainly be unhappy of. After all, there are many who prefer saving their files and apps on the external memory storage.
- The OnePlus 3 sure does have an operating system of Android Marshmallow running in it, but it would have been greater if the makers allowed the device to upgrade to the next upcoming version of Naugat. So, this is another disappointment.