After the successful of OnePlus 3, OnePlus had launched a new upgraded version OnePlus 3T. OnePlus 3T is launched in November 2016 which is much is much similar to its previous version, where it is designed with two different color Gunmetal Finish and Soft Gold. OnePlus 3T Comes with lots of improvement over OnePlus 3 and has been priced at RS, 29,800 according to Indian rupees.
Comparing this two version OnePlus 3t is much better where it comes with great Pros with least cons of using it, so today let us discuss OnePlus 3T pros and cons of this Chinese’s Smartphone deeply.
The Design of this OnePlus 3T is much similar to its previous version; only difference is it is available for two different colors a new Gunmetal Finish and Soft Gold, while Gunmetal is only the one where you can find the larger capacity of 128GB. The earlier Graphite Finish within the OnePlus 3 is replacing in the Gunmetal option, where it is designed with slight darker shade.
OnePlus 3T is much difference than OnePlus 3 in its processor. The latest launched OnePlus 3T is powered by Upgraded quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC coupled with Adreno 530 and 6GB of RAM. To be specific OnePlus 3T comes with two cores clocked at 1.6GHZ and two cores clocked 2.35GHZ.
OnePlus 3T have a large battery of 34oomAh which much larger than 3000mAh that has been seen on OnePlus 3. OnePlus 3t will be supporting Dash charge (5V 4A) fast charging technology.
OnePlus 3T comes with a touch Screen display of 5.5 inches having a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 and Optic AMOLED technology that we have seen on OnePlus 3. The Optic is AMOLED is great where the display looks sharp and smooth, with limit brightness drop-off when viewed off center.
The Camera of OnePlus 3T is having 16-megapixel of rear camera featuring Sony IMX 298 sensor, (PDF Detection Autofocus), with a 4K video recording featuring. The Front camera of OnePlus 3T is having 16-megapixel with a Samsung 3P8SP Sensor.
Pros of OnePlus 3T
- Great build quality, it feels solid in hand.
- Brilliant performance, for multitasking and hardcore gaming, this is the best performer in its budget segment.
- The display is full-HD and AMOLED which can offer brighter and sharp output. And that’s also perfect in size 5.5”.
- OnePlus 3T has got awesome camera features that can offer you decent quality picture event in the low light condition. For videography, you get OIS technology to take over shaky video.
- This Chinese phone has a greater battery life than its previous version OnePlus 3. Thanks to OnePlus for upgrading its battery and coming with more battery enhancement.
Cons of OnePlus 3T
- The Value is not that fantastic comparing with OnePlus 3.
- Require Dash Charger as using other charger make its charging system slow.
- No big change in terms of design, people who have already used OnePlus 3 they might get bored to have OnePlus 3T.