Air conditioner plays an important role when the room temperature of your office, restaurants and living room gets heated by the rising of the surrounding temperature. To maintain the room temperature now a day’s people always prefer using air conditioner into each room they live in. An air conditioner helps in cooling down the warm room temperature, bringing it into stable conditions with the help of the artificial room temperature maintainer. However, there are some pros and cons of air conditioner that you will know after reading this post.
What are the Pros and Cons of using Air Conditioner?
Owning Air Conditioner in each household, offices, and restaurants was a trend a few years ago. It is a sign of living luxury lifestyles but unfortunately air conditioner turn outs to be not that good for human health. Living under the low temperature of the air conditioner air leads to weakening our body and gives out some health issues. It also results out causing some kind of disorders and many types of illness. Have a look at the pros and cons of air conditioner that are explained below.
Pros of using air conditioner:
- Create suitable room temperature: In the extreme heat weather conditions, it can create an unbearable environment into your office room or living or shopping malls. Air conditioner works impressively by cooling the temperature of your room so that you rest or work well in a suitable room environment. In the process, it also improves your mode and gives a fresh environment.
- Helpful for people suffering from allergies or asthma: Living under the air conditioner environment is beneficial for those who are suffering from allergies and asthma. According to the research, it is confirmed that air conditioner can filter out all of the harmful particles present in the air that includes the airborne pollen from trees or grass or weeds.
- Reduces the risks of heart stroke: According to the survey, made by the experts in health and technology, it is confirmed that air using conditioner reduces the risks of heart stroke. As doctor always suggest their heat patients stay under the cool room temperature and drink lots of water.
Cons of using Air Conditioner:
Give birth to bacteria, mold, fungus, lots more: As you may not be aware what an air conditioner might cause into your room. The researches made by the team of experts in health found out that air conditioner can give birth many bacteria, mold, fungus, etc. The microorganisms that are born in the air conditioner can lead to many diseases.
- Using air conditioner can cause you severe illness: The sudden changes in the room temperature might cause you some health issues like respiratory problems. In the other side, it will complete dry out the moisture of your skin and also your mucous membranes.
- Headaches with the feeling of dizziness: Living under the air conditioner system can cause you lots of sickness or health problems Most of the people who work for the air conditioner room usually end up suffering from a headache and dizziness. There are also some health issues that occur by spending time in the environment of the air conditioner.
These are some of the pros and cons of using an air conditioner that is mentioned above. To keep your room hygienic and to keep your physical body healthy, it is necessary that you must keep cleaning your air conditioner on a weekly basis. In the same time always remember to change the air filter of the air conditioner.