Samsung Galaxy A7 is latest released Smart Android Phone from Samsung. This Smartphone is packed with great features and design. Samsung Galaxy A7 has a premium build, Upgraded features and specification comparing with its previous launched version.
The Galaxy A7 comes with a premium pricing around $600 approx. Today we will discuss the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy A7 and we will also know about its specification and features.
Samsung Galaxy A7 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy A7 has included all kind of features that you need in a Smartphone, but although it missed out some of the features. You will also know about the Pros and cons later in this article. Before that let’s have a look at the major important features of this smartphone.
The Smartphone is designed with a metal body finished with a stunning glass. It comes with three different color variants which you can choose from Gold, white and black. It looks attractable and is easy for carrying and using with one hand.
Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen Super AMOLED display having a resolution of 1920X1080 where the pixel density is 401. This latest release device of Samsung has various advance features which include Adaptive display, AMOLED photo vivid, AMOLED cinema, and others.
This latest launched Galaxy A7 by Samsung has got a good camera packed with a 13MP primary camera including the stabilization and LED flash within it. It has a 5 MP front facing camera for better selfies.
The processor used in Samsung Galaxy A7 is a 64 bit 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 SOC having paired with 3GB of RAM with Mali T20 GPU. This device features connectivity of 4G, 3G WI-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1 and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy A7 uses a 3300 mAh battery. The battery has an ability to last for more than 24 hours in normal use, like making a call for an hour or more, playing games and browsing the internet.
Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy A7 is a good phone to use and it has some great features but you would have to face lots of its cons too. Below are the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy A7.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy A7
- It has got a great design with great build quality.
- The battery used in this device is a 3300mAh battery which gives an excellent battery life.
- It has got a very responsive and Vivid Touchscreen display.
- The primary camera is capable of capturing crystal clear images and HD videos easily.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy A7
- LED notification light is missing in Samsung Galaxy A7
- Average Fingerprint Scanner accuracy
- Average GPS navigation performance
- No Gyroscope sensor is present and you should know Gyroscope Sensor is required to use the device with VR headset and watch 360-degree videos.
- It is too expensive comparing to its given features.
- galaxy A5 A7pros and cons