Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) is one of the better choices for Samsung users if they are searching for a Smartphone at an affordable price. This article is very helpful for you. As we know that it is one of the most famous Smartphone preferred, a brand that is highly accepted by the people all around the world. Here we are going to share Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) Pros & Cons.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017) Pros & Cons
- OS Android v7.0(Nougat).
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- It provides 1 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- It Supports dual sim
- The internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB
- It has the battery capacity of 2000 mAh.
- Affordable Price
- Battery capacity is very poor. So it won’t last for the full working day.
- Some sensors are missing
- Poor camera features.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No NFC & Infrared supported
Related Post: http: Samsung Galaxy S6 Pros & Cons