Samsung J series has been very successful for the company. The series is specially designed for the middle-class people who demand low budget phones with adequate features. This series has been very successful and Samsung launches a new model every year to make the customers happy. Let’s talk about Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Pros & Cons.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Pros & Cons
- Android OS, v7.1(Nougat)
- Super AMOLED Display
- It provides 1.5 GB RAM for multitasking.
- Internal memory 16 GB and also Expandable upto 256 GB
- Battery capacity of 2600 mAh
- It supports Dual SIM
- No fast charging support.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Many sensors are missing like Fingerprint, gyro, compass etc.
- Costly for its features
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Pros & Cons