Samsung has recently launched a budget smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3. People who are expecting a smartphone under 10k from Samsung then this could be a sweet treat for his/her. For now, Samsung Galaxy J3 is the cheapest smartphone from Samsung with AMOLED display.
This is one of the plus points to have this smartphone and here is complete details of Samsung Galaxy J3 pros and cons. So, that you can clarify about Samsung Galaxy J3 before you buy this.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pros and Cons – Specifications
In this review, I have brought some of the features and its pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy J3 which is mentioned below:
Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with a 7.9 mm thickness and 71.05 mm width. This phone is stylish and slimmer than any phones of Samsung ever. It is just a perfect phone to grip and holds in your hand. It weighs up to 138g with a dimension of 142.3*71*7.9 mm. It supports a single Sim or dual Sim. You can either use a double Sim or single Sim which makes it comfortable to call when one Sim do not work properly you can work with the other Sim. With its slim looks, it takes to a new level in terms of looks and design. It has a power button on right side and a volume up and down button on its left side.
Display comes with 5.0 inches ~ 68.2% screen to body ratio with capacitive touchscreen Super AMOLED display, 16M colors. And yes it is a multi-touch with resolution 720*1280 pixels. The screen is protected with Asahi Dragontrail Glass. The 5 inches wide screen gives a stunning look as you can play all your Android games easily and watch as much as you like with a perfect screen resolution. You can view your phone even in harsh sunlight.
Samsung Galaxy J3 has a primary camera with 8 Megapixel, f/2.2, autofocus, and LED flashlight. This primary camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR and face detection. In this price range, it is a good camera quality.
The secondary camera is good for the selfie lovers with 5 Megapixel, f/2.2, 720p@30fps you can click pictures with affordable quality.
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pros and Cons
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Pros and Cons
- Samsung Galaxy On 8 Pros and Cons
The Smartphone has a removal Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, up to 349 h stand by and talk time up to 22 h with music play up to 77 h. Now you can use your phone with longer and improved ultra power saving mode you can call your dear ones even when the battery is about to get exhausted.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy J3
- Samsung Galaxy J3 has a good memory status up to 256 GB and internal up to 8/16 GB and 1.5 GB RAM. You can get all your desired apps, games and others without worry of storage.
- Processors of this smartphone come with Android OS, v5.1.1 lollipop and a Quad core 1.5 and 1.3 GHz Cortex- A7.
- With the Smart Manager App, you can manage your devices with a simple touch as it checks your battery level performance.
- Display feature sharp and saturated viewing with higher angle viewing support; thanks to its AMOLED display addition.
- It supports NFC.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy J3
- The quality camera is not satisfactory comparing to other smartphones.
- It does not support a fingerprint scanner.
- Only available in 3 colours: white, black, and gold. The design factor is not that good as recent Samsung Galaxy editions.
- pros cons Samsung galaxy J3
- samsung j3 mini pros and cons