Recently, Samsung released the 2018 version of Galaxy J6 and with this phone, Samsung is ready to compete with Xiaomi because Galaxy J6 can easily compete with Xiaomi’s budget ranged smartphones. Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with infinity display and lots of other features. Samsung Galaxy J6 is a great choice for people who want to spend 15000-16000 on phone. Here we are going to share Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Pros and Cons in detail.
Samsung Galaxy J6 2018 Pros & Cons
- Super AMoLED Infinity display
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Available in Black, Gold, Blue colors to choose.
- Affordable Price
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- No Dual Camera setup
- Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass etc
- Average camera quality
- No Gorilla Glass Protection
- No NFC connectivity support.