Many people like to know the pros and cons of different Smartphones before buying them or using them, as it is much better to know the details of any smartphone and then decide whether you should invest your money on any particular smartphone or not.
So, if you are the person looking to know the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy S5 the fifth launched Flagship Smartphone by Samsung, then you are in the right place, as throughout this article you will know the advantages and disadvantages of this particular phone.
Specification on Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with several improvements over its previous launched version. Some of its features are really amazing which makes it the top smart Android phone. As with every launched version the Smartphone comes with greater ability and functionality, the buyers can view over its specification and pros and cons below.
The design of Samsung Galaxy S5 has improved comparing to others models, The Smartphone has a polycarbonate plastic case with a texture rear and comes with four colour variants white, blue, black and gold.
The display of Samsung Galaxy S5 features a 5.1 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1920 X 1080 pixel and 16M colors.
This smartphone is powered by Android v4.4.2 Kitkat out of the box which you can upgrade later. Galaxy S5 is powered with Quad 1.9GHz and Quad 1.3GHz processor paired with 2GB of RAM. It comes in 16GB variant which you can expand up to 128GB using a MicroSD card.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is having a 16MP primary camera with Full HD video recording, flash, auto focus and 2Mp front facing camera for selfies.
It uses a 2800mAh battery which is having an ability to provide talk-time up to 16 hours backup and you can enjoy hours of gaming and multimedia experience.
Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy S5
The Samsung Galaxy S7 provides you lots of advantage but yet you would also have to face some disadvantages or cons. The pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy S7 are mentioned below.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S5 has got some advance features like Fingerprint sensor where the users can lock their smartphone using fingerprint lock system.
- The battery used in Samsung Galaxy S5 is 2,800 mAh non-removals which is 20% much better than its previous version (Galaxy S4).
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a weatherproof offering a protection against damage from rough atmosphere like dust and water.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S5
- It is powered with 2.5GHz processor paired only 2Gb of RAM which may result in bugs and lags during multitasking.
- The hardware of this phone is not up to the and it was expected to come with a unique design unlike the other Galaxy phones.
Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with several advance features comparing to its previous launched version where it can still improve in much better way. The Fingerprint along with monitor puts Samsung Galaxy S5 on the top but the hardware and software here is not updated as expected.