Samsung is also a leading company in manufacturing mobile phones. Over the few recent years, the company has manufactured some of the most highly used smartphones, namely the Galaxy series. Galaxy is a brand now, and when it comes to S series, everyone wishes to have it.
For now, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is the most advanced smartphone in this line up. This Samsung flagship easily beat most of the flagships of another manufacturer indeed. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a dream phone for most smartphone users. If it is also your dream phone and thinking to have, this phone let’s know Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Pros and Cons.
Build and Design:
Concerning to the design factor Samsung has made the gorgeous device ever. Yes, this can beat easily other devices in the design aspect. Moreover, build quality is pretty solid with metallic frame Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge rear comes with a glass finish. Samsung called this design as Glass Sandwich.
The device has 7.7 mm thickness and 157g weight; I would say device feels really perfect and light to hold. And obviously, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has dual edge design which makes it unique among other smartphones.
The handset has got a 5.5 inches screen size, which is a Super AMOLED screen on it. On top of the display, it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which ensures the protection of the device whenever the device slips from your hand and falls down on the floor or any rough surfaces.
It also has Samsung’s custom user interface called the TouchWiz, and the screen is rounded.
The Galaxy S7 Edge comes with Android 6.0, which is the Android Marshmallow version. Samsung has specified that the device cannot be upgradable to Nougat version of Android, which is the next upgraded version of Android.
RAM And Storage
The RAM on this phone is 4 GB, which ensures a faster performance of the phone for sure. Also, the internal storage of the device is 32/64, as it has two variants, namely the single SIM model and the dual SIM model. The external storage capacity of the phone is 256 GB.
The handset has a 12 Mega Pixels rear camera and a 5 Mega Pixels camera at the front for selfies. The rear camera has autofocus, phase detection, optical image stabilization, LED flash for a better photography experience. The camera can also capture HD videos of 1080p which are the HD resolution.
The smartphone holds world first mobile camera to have a dual-pixel sensor and this technology perform great while taking snaps. This technology adds taking a quality picture even in dramatically low light conditions with faster focus. The front facing camera too works pretty fine and can be utilized for video calls, etc.
The battery in this handset is a nonremovable one. The capacity of the battery in this phone is 3600 mAh. The battery seems to be pretty impressive, which is suppose to last for a day at least, even after a heavy usage.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996, Snapdragon 820 and Exynos 8890 Octa chipset. Also, it has both Quad core and Octa core CPU and lastly the GPU in it is Adreno 530 and Mali-T880 MP12.
So, these were some of the specs of the phone. Now, let’s talk about the pros and cons of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Pros and Cons:
- The screen resolution of 5.5 inches, of the device, is the key highlighting feature of all. The wide screen totally enhances the quality of pictures and video play. The smartphone has also got a Super AMOLED screen on display along with the protection of Corning Gorilla glass.
- 4 GB RAM makes sure the performance of the smartphone to be smooth and absolutely no lagging at all.
- The storage capacity of the device is remarkable, and the user will have no problem in storage.
- The camera of the phone is another of the good things about this device. The camera shoots such great pictures that are simply outstanding so to speak. The pictures shot in the daylight are very stunning and the night shots are also excellent, which proves that this device has no problem shooting videos or still photos in low light. The selfie camera is also very good regarding shooting quality pictures.
- The built and design, though there are no changes and looks the same as other previously launched Galaxy smartphones, but is of great quality.
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, having a 4 GB RAM and Android Marshmallow will undoubtedly fail in the battery segment. Because considering the features and the price point, the handset has low battery capacity.
- s7 edge pros and cons
- samsung galaxy s7 pros and cons
- samsung galaxy s7 reviews pros and cons
- samsung s7 reviews pros and cons