Finally, Samsung launched their new flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 on 29 March 2017. Its damn sure this phone will break all the sales record in smartphone market. First of all, Last year Samsung had to face big loss because of Samsung Note 7 Battery blast issue. So Samsung had to do more hard work to make Galaxy S8 Great, with the Samsung Galaxy S8 they bring more advancement to catch tech geeks attention. In Samsung Smartphone there are various series. Among the different series, the S series is one of the most admired lines up by Samsung.
After watching the number of reviews about Samsung Galaxy S8, We can see that Samsung will forget their all last year losses which they had to face from Note 7 and Samsung Galaxy S8 become the smartphone that the customers wish to see. So, According to the launch event, The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with fantastic feature than previous Galaxy S7.
Let us discuss some of the pros and cons of Samsung Galaxy S8. But before we discuss about the Samsung Galaxy S8 pros and cons we will see some of the important Specifications of this device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is a first bezel-less smartphone of Samsung. It will come with 5.8 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the screen resolution of 1440×2960pixel. This is perfect screen display which is protected by corning gorilla glass and which is good enough to view with multitouch functioning, And you can also experience 3D touch in this phone.
As, We all know Apple iPhone 7 plus is a main competitor of latest Samsung Galaxy S8 and the main highlight in iPhone plus is its dual camera, So If Samsung want to compete iPhone 7 Plus then they had to more concentrate on camera. However, Samsung Galaxy S8 don’t have dual camera but its Camera is main point of device.
Samsung Galaxy S8 will come with marvelous 12 Megapixel Rear Camera it based on f/1.7, 26mm it also support phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The main feature of Galaxy S8’s camera is that it can record 4K videos. Front Camera of Samsung Galaxy S8 is also amazing. It is 8 Mexapixels camera which is based on f/1.7 also included features like autofocus, dual video call, Auto HDR.
Samsung Galaxy S8 will come in market with 64GB internal storage and 4GB Ram. Samsung Galaxy S8 comes in two variant Single sim variant and dual sim card variant. In single sim model youcan use one sim card and one expandable memory card. Dual sim variant have hybrid sim slot where you can use two sim cards or one sim card and one expandable memory card (upto 256 GB).
The upcoming Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 will come with the metal body. Its weight is 155 gm which is not too much heavy weight. And it is also expected to be one of the thinnest Smartphone with 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm (5.86 x 2.68 x 0.31 in) dimension. Therefore this upcoming Galaxy Series expected to be the lightest Smartphone in this price range. As per this design rumor, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will be very light and super-slim to hold.
Samsung Galaxy S8 have Non removable 3000mAh Li-on Battery Which is enough to run the phone, and it also supported fast charging and wireless charging which is one of the best features of this Smartphone because people haven’t too much wait for charge this phone.
Processor is one of the main hardware in every smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S8 have Exynos 8895 processor for their United States varient and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor for people who are living in rest of the World.
Samsung Galaxy S8 pros and cons in detail:-
Here we will like to share some pros of upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8,
- Camera: In this upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8 Smartphone the camera is perfect for capturing. It has wonderful camera both rear and front with dual flash respectively. No other Smartphone camera can beat in this price range.
- Memory: The storage memory is perfectly satisfactory in this price range. As you get more than 64 GB internal memory and you can also use the expandable memory of up to 256 GB which one of the best facilities of this Smartphone.
- Waterproof Technology: One of the main pros of Samsung Galaxy S8 is the waterproofing technology. You don’t have to worry about your phone even in the rain or any accidental drop in water.
- Fingerprint Sensors: A Fingerprint unlocking sensor is also one of the good feature of this Smartphone. You can unlock your Smartphone with a single touch. You can also unlock any applications or file with a single on fingerprint sensor.
- Eye Scanning Security: Samsung Galaxy S8 is also have an Eye Scanning Technology for better security. You can unlock your with its face detection feature.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S8
- Battery: As, We all know Samsung Galaxy S8 have numbers of great features and heavy hardware, So according to its hardware we think that its Battery can become its cons because battery of Gaaxy S8 is 3000mAh which we think very less and people have to charge the phone again and again.
- Big Display: Another Cons of this device is its big screen as it is very difficult to carry with one handed and this is also a bezel-less display so people have to pick their phone very carefully.
- Hybrid Sim Slot: As, We know Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with 64GB storage. It is very less for people who want to save their too much data in their device and phone also have hybrid sim slot whether you can use two sim cars or one sim card and memory card.
- galaxy s8 pros and cons
- samsung galaxy s8 pros and cons
- samsung s8 pros and cons
- samsung s8 reviews pros and cons
- galaxy s8 cons
- samsung galaxy s8 plus pros and cons
- SAMSUNG S8 CONS
- s8 pros cons
- s8 cons
- what are the cons of the Samsung Galaxy S8