The latest Smartphone Samsung J7 Prime has been officially released in September 2016. With its stunning looks this smartphone gorgeous and trendy again. Since many years Samsung has turned out to be one of the popular brands of Smartphones, gadgets and other accessories. And with the release of J7 prime Samsung has gone further than any other brands of Smartphone. Samsung J7 is a mid range budget phone which is quite handy. Before you buy this phone lets concern to Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime pros and cons and its review in this article.
Samsung J7 Prime Pros and Cons: Specifications Review
Design and Built
Samsung J7 Prime comes with a unique design with a metal body. The power button is located at the right side of the phone and the volume up and down is embedded on the left side. The phone not only looks stylish but gives a comfortable feeling when held in hand. The phone weighs 167g with a dimension of 151.7 X 75 X 8 mm and it supports a dual sim. This means you can use double sim at a time which makes suitable for you to communicate. The home button comes with a fingerprint built-in which adds security to unlock your phone.
The screen size of Samsung J7 Prime is 5.5 inch PLS TFT display which looks stunningly gorgeous. And to unlock the phone a fingerprint scanner is available. With a resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels this phone is a multi touch handset protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass. You will definitely like the 16M colours of the phone.
Samsung J7 Prime primary rear camera comes with 13 Megapixel, f/1.9, 28mm with auto focus and LED flash light. This primary camera features geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, and touch focus and HDR. So you can assume that this phone has all the small and large features.
The secondary front facing camera has 8 Megapixel, f/1.9 which is quite ok for clicking selfies with an LED Flash light. This Smartphone also has 1080@30fps video recording capacity.
When speaking about battery always check the battery performance properly. As usual it comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery. Without any worry you can play games for hours and watch videos as well. Talk time duration is 21 hour and if you play music it will last more.
Pros of Samsung J7 Prime
- Speaking about the Samsung J7 Prime pros, this smartphone supports up to 256 GB with an internal storage 16/32 GB and 3 GB RAM.
- The processor that comes intact with this phone is Android 6.1 Marshmallow and CPU Octa core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G band with speed 150/50 Mbps with a Wi-Fi connection.
- The Fingerprint Scanner is just awesome which makes perfect protecting your device and data.
Cons of Samsung J7 Prime
- Samsung J7 Prime has a non-removable battery which is quite disappointment for the most users.
- It is available only in 2 colours: Gold and Black.
- Camera performance is dissatisfying.
- Front flash is missing which is quite disappointing for the selfie lovers.