Vivo has expanded a lot in a very small period of time, the reason behind is their very well maintained quality of products, regular updates, and also the customer service is also very good. Time to time they have launched many budget phones and many flagship phones. Now it comes with Vivo Z1i. We are here to discuss the pros and cons of Vivo Z1i .
Vivo Z1i Pros & Cons
- Runs on Latest OS Android 8.1(Oreo)
- Bazel Less Display
- Support Dual Sim
- Internal storage of 128GB and expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card
- It offers 1.8GHz octa-core with 4GB of RAM
- It provides 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 16-megapixel front camera for selfies.
- Good Battery Life
- Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- No Waterproof or resistant
- No Support NFC
- Non-Removable Battery
- No Wireless Charging
- No Front dual Camera
Also Read: Vivo V5 Plus Pros & Cons