Last month Xiaomi has launched their new Redmi Y2 budget Android smartphone. This is the first Y series which launched in India by the Xiaomi. Here is some information which you need to know about this device.
Xiaomi Redmi Y2 Pros & Cons
- It has latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- HD+ resolution 720*1440 (~269 PPI pixel density)
- Supports Dual SIM
- Lots of Internal memory of 32/64 GB
- It provides 3/4 RAM for multitasking
- It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset.
- It provides dual 12 Megapixel(f/2.2, 1.25μm, PDAF) + 5 MP rear camera with new features gyro-EIS, phase detection autofocus, LED flash.
- It offers a 16-megapixel front camera with additional feature like a LED flash.
- Battery capacity of 3080 mAh with micro USB 2.0
- It Supports all the basic sensors like the fingerprint, gyroscope, magnetometer.
- Xiaomi Redmi Y2 supports latest new features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Camera Performance is Average in low-light
- No Display Protection with gorilla glass
- FM radio app is not available
- No Headphone available in the box
- No fast charging support
- A bit heavy